Experienced Sugar Hill, GA Divorce & Child Custody Attorney
Divorce and other family legal matters can be sensitive and highly worrying. Most people prefer not to deal with a household-related legal case, but reality is, many domestic situations must be resolved under the law, be it the end of a marriage, child custody disputes, a former spouse failing to obey court orders, or domestic violence.
While Family Law issues come with difficulties, you can take steps to ensure they are handled efficiently and sensitively by a trusted attorney. In Sugar Hill, Georgia, Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC is trusted for skilled yet compassionate law service for families and individuals.
Headed by successful attorney Sharon Jackson, our firm gives individualized attention to our every client, helping them navigate the complex legal landscape of their case. Our goal is to protect every client’s rights and obtain what they are entitled to, while working towards a resolution that’s least damaging for all parties involved.
If you’re getting a divorce or have a household situation where you need to protect yourself, reach out to Sugar Hill divorce lawyer Sharon Jackson.
Schedule an appointment.
Cases We Handle
- Divorce – Whether you’re filing for divorce or are responding to your spouse’s divorce filing, our legal service can safeguard your interests in matters such as asset division and spousal maintenance (alimony).
- Legal Separation – In Gwinnett County and the rest of Georgia, separation while married is not recognized by law, but there is another legal option called separate maintenance. Discuss with us to learn whether this option is for you.
- Child Custody – The wellbeing of your child is on the line, and along with that, you want to maintain relationship with them. Our Family Law attorney can advocate for you in this challenging issue, including specific concerns like parenting plans, arranging visitation, and changing the custody arrangement.
- Paternity and Legitimation – When fatherhood of a child has not been legally established, parenting can become complicated. If you’re a dad hoping to legitimize your parental relationship, or if you’re a mom trying to iron out a paternity issue, we can provide legal assistance.
- Pre-Nuptial or Post-Nuptial Agreements – Pre-nups and post-nups benefit couples, but they’re also thorny to navigate. If you’re about to get a prenup/postnup with your partner, talk to us for sound legal advice.
- Modification of Orders – If you would like to update an existing court order about child support, alimony, or child custody, we can provide legal assistance in Gwinnett County and beyond.
- Contempt and Enforcement – What do you do if your ex-spouse fails to obey a family court order? Two methods to remedy that are court enforcement and contempt proceedings. Conversely, if you’re the one accused of violation, we’re ready to safeguard your legal rights.
- Grandparent Rights – In Georgia, grandparents have the right to fight for child custody and/or visitation. Our firm helps grandmothers and grandfathers needing legal assistance in child custody cases.
Contact a Sugar Hill Divorce Attorney Today
Attorney Sharon Jackson is also competent in more complicated Family Law cases such as family protective orders, Christian divorce, high-asset divorce, and military divorce.
Get high-quality legal guidance and representation for your particular family issue. Talk to Sugar Hill divorce attorney Sharon Jackson by calling (678) 909-4100 today.