Skilled Norcross, GA Divorce & Child Custody Attorney
Divorce and other family legal issues can be delicate and highly distressing. Most people hope that they wouldn’t have to deal with a domestic legal case, but the truth is that many familial situations must be resolved by law, be it the breakup of a marriage, child custody battles, a former spouse failing to follow court orders, or domestic violence.
While Family Law issues come with difficulties, you can take steps to ensure they are handled efficiently and sensitively by a trusted attorney. In Norcross, Georgia, the firm of Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC is trusted for skilled yet compassionate law service for families and individuals.
Led by experienced lawyer Sharon Jackson, our firm gives dedicated attention to each client we work with, guiding them through the complex legalities surrounding their case. We aim is to protect each client’s rights and secure their entitlements, while working towards a resolution that’s most favorable for all loved ones involved.
If you’re getting divorced or have a household situation where you must protect yourself, talk to Norcross divorce lawyer Sharon Jackson.
Schedule an appointment.
Areas We Represent
- Divorce – Whether considering divorce or are dealing with your spouse’s divorce filing, our legal service can safeguard your interests in issues such as asset division and spousal maintenance (alimony).
- Legal Separation – In Norcross and the rest of Georgia, the separation of a married couple is not recognized legally, but there is another legal option called separate maintenance. Consult with us to learn whether this option is for you.
- Child Custody – The wellbeing of your child is important, and along with that, you want to maintain relationship with them. Our Family Law attorney can advocate for you in this challenging issue, including specific concerns like making a parenting plan, arranging visitation, and child custody modification.
- Paternity or Legitimation – When legal fatherhood of a child is uncertain, the law quickly becomes more complex. If you’re a father hoping to legitimize your parental relationship, or if you’re a mother dealing with questions of paternity, we can assist.
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements – Pre-nups and post-nups offer several benefits to couples, but they’re also awkward to navigate. If you’re about to get a prenup/postnup with your partner, get legal advice from our practical attorney.
- Modifying Court Orders – If you want to update an existing court order regarding alimony, child support, or child custody, we can provide legal assistance in Gwinnett County and the rest of Georgia.
- Court Enforcement and Contempt – What can you do if your ex does not uphold a court order? Two ways to remedy that are court enforcement and contempt of court. On the other hand, if you’re the one facing a contempt action, we’re ready to safeguard your legal rights.
- Grandparent Rights – In Georgia, grandparents have the right to seek child custody and/or visitation. Grandmothers and grandfathers can come to us for legal assistance in custody claims.
Contact a Norcross Divorce Attorney Today
Attorney Sharon Jackson is also experienced in more challenging Family Law matters such as temporary protective orders, high-asset divorce, military divorce, and divorce from a narcissist.
Get excellent legal guidance and representation in your specific family case. Speak to Norcross divorce attorney Sharon Jackson by calling (678) 909-4100 today.