Trusted Peachtree Corners, GA Divorce & Child Custody Attorney
Many family law issues like divorce can be problematic and stressful. Most individuals hope they would never have to contend with a domestic legal matter. Even so, the truth is that many domestic issues must be settled through the legal system, whether it is domestic violence, the termination of a marriage, child custody battle, or someone unable to comply with court orders.
While family law cases might be complicated, you can be assured that they are dealt with successfully by a reputable attorney. The legal team of Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC is known in Peachtree Corners and throughout Greater Atlanta, for providing exceptional yet sympathetic counsel to individuals and families.
Our firm, led by accomplished attorney Sharon Jackson, gives each client individual attention while guiding them through the intricate legal aspects of their dispute. Our purpose is to defend each client's rights and privileges while pursuing a remedy that is least harmful to all parties concerned.
Talk to Peachtree Corners divorce lawyer Sharon Jackson if you're getting divorced or have a family conflict where you must defend yourself.
Book a consultation.
Areas We Focus On
- Divorce - Whether you’re the one seeking divorce or your spouse has filed for divorce, we can help you protect your rights in areas including spousal maintenance (alimony) and division of property.
- Legal Separation – Separation of a married couple is not recognized by law in Peachtree Corners or the rest of Georgia, but couples may consider another legal procedure called separate maintenance. Consult with us to see if this is a viable option for you.
- Child Custody - Your child's safety is first and foremost, and you also want to keep a healthy relationship going with them. Our Family Law attorney can represent you in this difficult situation, including concerns like parenting plans, visiting arrangements, and child custody adjustments.
- Paternity and Legitimation - When a child's legal paternity is in doubt, the law becomes more complicated fast. We can assist you if you're a father seeking to establish parental rights or a mother seeking to establish paternity.
- Nuptial Agreements (Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial) — Nuptial agreements benefit couples, but they're also difficult to navigate. If you're about to enter into a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement with your partner, contact us for reliable legal guidance.
- Modifying Court Orders — In Gwinnett County and throughout Georgia, we can help you modify an existing court order regarding child custody, child support, and alimony.
- Enforcement of Orders – What should you do if your former spouse refuses to follow a family court order? Court enforcement and contempt of court are two options for redress. If you're dealing with a contempt action, on the other hand, we are ready to defend your legal rights.
- Grandparent Rights - Grandparents in Georgia have the legal right to sue for custody and/or visitation of their grandchildren. Grandmothers and grandfathers can turn to us for help with custody disputes.
Contact a Divorce Lawyer in Peachtree Corners Today!
Attorney Sharon Jackson also has experience with more complicated family law issues such as military divorce, temporary protection orders, high-asset divorce, narcissistic divorce and more.
Get professional legal advice and counsel in your family law case. Call (678) 909-4100 to speak with top rated divorce lawyer Sharon Jackson.