Experienced Suwanee, GA Divorce & Child Custody Attorney
Divorce and other family legal matters can be delicate and highly distressing. Most people hope that they wouldn’t have to deal with a family-related legal case, but the reality is that many domestic situations need to be resolved within the parameters of the law, be it the end of a marriage, child custody conflicts, a former spouse failing to uphold court orders, or domestic violence.
Though there are difficulties that come with Family Law issues, you can ensure they are handled effectively by a reliable attorney. In Suwanee, Georgia, the firm of Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC is trusted for high-quality yet compassionate law service for families and individuals.
Headed by successful attorney Sharon Jackson, our firm offers personalized attention to our clients, guiding them through the complex legalities of their case. We aim is to protect every client’s rights and obtain their entitlements, while working towards a resolution that’s most agreeable for all parties involved.
If you’re facing divorce or have a family situation requiring you to protect yourself, reach out to Suwanee divorce lawyer Sharon Jackson.
Schedule an appointment.
Cases We Handle
- Divorce – Whether considering divorce or are responding to your spouse’s divorce filing, our lawyer can safeguard your interests in areas such as asset division and spousal support (alimony).
- Legal Separation – In Suwanee and the rest of Georgia, the separation of spouses is not legally recognized, but couples may instead opt for a legal process called separate maintenance. Talk to us to see whether this is the option for you.
- Child Custody – The wellbeing of your child is on the line, and along with that, you want to maintain relationship with them. Our Family Law attorney can advocate for you in this complex issue, including specific concerns like parenting plans, getting parenting time (visitation), and modifying child custody.
- Paternity or Legitimation – When fatherhood of a child has not been legally established, parenting can become complicated. If you’re a father hoping to legitimize your parental rights, or if you’re a mom struggling with legitimizing paternity, we can help.
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements – Pre-nups and post-nups offer several benefits to couples, but they’re also tricky to navigate. If you want a pre-nup/post-nup, or if your partner has brought it up, get practical legal guidance from Attorney Sharon Jackson.
- Modifying Court Orders – If you would like to change an existing court order on alimony, child support, or child custody, we can provide legal assistance in Gwinnett County and beyond.
- Enforcement of Orders – What can you do if your ex does not uphold a court order? Two methods to address that are contempt and enforcement proceedings. Conversely, if you’re the one accused of violation, we’re ready to safeguard your legal rights.
- Grandparent Rights – In Georgia, grandparents have the right to fight for child custody and/or visitation. Grandmothers and grandfathers can come to us for legal assistance in custody claims.
Contact a Suwanee Divorce Attorney Today
Attorney Sharon Jackson is also skilled in more complex Family Law matters such as restraining and protective orders, military divorce, high-net worth divorce, Christian divorce, and divorcing a narcissist.
Get excellent legal guidance and representation for your particular family issue. Speak to Suwanee divorce attorney Sharon Jackson by calling (678) 909-4100 today.