Trusted Snellville, Georgia Divorce & Child Custody Lawyer
Divorce and other domestic legal problems can be touchy and worrisome. Majority of individuals trust they will never have to concern themselves with a domestic lawsuit. The reality, however, is that many household conflicts ought to be settled through the courts, whether it is the breakup of a marriage, domestic violence, child custody differences, or an ex-spouse neglecting to abide by court orders.
While family law cases are tough to deal with, you can be confident that they are handled sympathetically and effectively by a reputable lawyer. Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC is known in Snellville, Georgia for providing expert yet supportive counsel to families and individuals.
Our team, led by experienced attorney Sharon Jackson, devotes individual attention to each client, assisting them in navigating the intricate legal environment of their case. Our goal is to safeguard each client's rights and ensure that they receive what they are entitled to, as we work toward a solution that is acceptable to all persons concerned.
Contact Snellville divorce attorney Sharon Jackson if you're going through a divorce or have a family issue where you need to defend yourself.
Book a consultation.
Cases We Represent
- Divorce - Whether you're considering divorce or fighting your spouse's divorce petition, our legal team can protect your rights in issues including division of property and spousal support (alimony).
- Legal Separation — While the legal separation of a married couple is not allowed in Gwinnett County or the rest of Georgia, couples may examine another legal procedure known as separate maintenance. Discuss this option with us to see whether it is right for you.
- Child Custody - You care about your child's future, but you also want to maintain a positive relationship with them. Attorney Sharon Jackson may represent you in this complicated process, including issues such as parenting plans, parenting time (visitation), and modifying the custody arrangement.
- Paternity and Legitimacy - When a child's fatherhood is not lawfully acknowledged, parenting can become extremely challenging. If you're a father looking to establish your paternal bond or a mother facing paternity issues, we can help.
- Pre-Nuptial or Post-Nuptial Agreements — Nuptial agreements serve couples in a variety of ways, but they can also be difficult to manage. Get practical legal advice from Attorney Sharon Jackson if you desire a prenup/postnup or if your partner has brought up the subject.
- Modifying Court Orders - If you need to change a current court order for alimony, child support, or child custody in Gwinnett County or across Georgia, we can help.
- Court Enforcement and Contempt — What should you do if your ex-spouse does not comply with a family court order? Contempt and enforcement proceedings are two options for dealing with this. Then again, we are prepared to fight for your legal rights if you are facing contempt charges.
- Grandparent Rights - Grandparents in Gwinnett County are allowed to file a suit for custody and/or visitation of their grandchildren. Grandfathers and grandmothers can turn to us for help with battles over custody and/or visitation rights.
Consult with a Snellville divorce lawyer today
Attorney Sharon Jackson also has the expertise to handle more difficult areas of Family Law, including high-asset divorce, narcissistic divorce, military divorce, temporary protective orders and more.
For your specific family law problem, we offer expert legal advice and representation. Call (678) 909-4100 to speak with attorney Sharon Jackson today.