Trusted Duluth, GA Divorce & Child Custody Attorney
Divorce and other family law issues can be emotional and highly worrying. Most people hope that they wouldn’t have to deal with a domestic legal case, but the reality is that many household situations need to be resolved by law, be it the end of a marriage, child custody battles, an ex failing to follow court orders, or domestic violence.
While Family Law issues come with difficulties, you can take steps to ensure they are handled effectively by a reliable attorney. In Duluth, Georgia, the firm of Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC is trusted for high-quality yet compassionate law service for families and individuals.
With experienced advocate Sharon Jackson at the helm, our firm offers individualized attention to our every client, guiding them through the complex legal workings around their case. Our goal is to protect each client’s rights and achieve what they are entitled to, while working for a resolution that’s most favorable for all loved ones involved.
If you’re getting a divorce or have a household situation where you need to protect yourself, reach out to Duluth divorce lawyer Sharon Jackson.
Schedule an appointment.
Cases We Handle
- Divorce – Whether you are the one pursuing divorce or are the respondent to your spouse’s divorce filing, our legal service can safeguard your interests in matters such as property distribution and spousal support (alimony).
- Legal Separation – In Duluth and the rest of Georgia, the separation of a married couple is not legally recognized, but there is another legal option called separate maintenance. Discuss with us to see whether this is the option for you.
- Child Custody – The wellbeing of your child is paramount, and at the same time, you want to ensure a continuing relationship with them. Our Family Law attorney can advocate for you in this challenging issue, including particular matters like parenting plans, getting parenting time (visitation), and modifying child custody.
- Paternity and Legitimation – When fatherhood of a child has not been legally established, parenting can become complicated. If you’re a father hoping to legitimize your parentage, or if you’re a mom dealing with questions of paternity, we can help.
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements – Pre-nups and post-nups benefit couples, but they’re also awkward to navigate. If your partner has brought up this agreement, or if you’re the one initiating it, get practical legal guidance from Attorney Sharon Jackson.
- Modification of Orders – If you want to adjust an existing court order on child custody, child support, or alimony, we can assist you in Gwinnett County and surrounding Georgia counties.
- Court Enforcement and Contempt – What can you do if your ex does not uphold a court order? Two methods to remedy that are court enforcement and contempt of court. Conversely, if you’re the one facing a contempt action, we’re ready to safeguard your legal rights.
- Grandparent Rights – In Georgia, grandparents have the right to fight for child custody and/or visitation. If you’re a grandmother or grandfather hoping to take care of your grandchild, talk to us and see how we can help you.
Contact a Duluth Divorce Attorney Today
Attorney Sharon Jackson is also skilled in more complicated Family Law areas such as restraining and protective orders, military divorce, high-net worth divorce, Christian divorce, and divorcing a narcissist.
Get top-notch legal guidance and representation in your specific family case. Consult with Duluth divorce attorney Sharon Jackson by calling (678) 909-4100 today.